Collections Law Firm Recovers Debts for New York Business Clients
Winning creditor bankruptcy and foreclosure cases since 1927
Relin, Goldstein & Crane, LLP is a respected Rochester law firm that protects creditors’ rights in collections, bankruptcy and residential foreclosure cases. For more than 85 years, the firm has served the legal needs of business clients throughout the State of New York. Relin, Goldstein & Crane, LLP has the experience to deliver results for institutional lenders and collections companies while maintaining the highest ethical standards.
Attorneys at Relin, Goldstein & Crane, LLP carry on a tradition of excellence dating back to the firm’s founding in 1927. Three of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized by peers for their high ethical standards and professional ability: attorney Joseph Shur is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, and attorneys Mark Broyles and Howard Crane are BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®. They are well-known in the collection industry for their knowledge, skill and focus on results. Many of their clients have been with them for decades. Clients can expect the following at Relin, Goldstein & Crane, LLP:
- Thorough knowledge — Attorneys at Relin, Goldstein & Crane, LLP are focused on utilizing a wealth of experience in the creditors' rights field to the benefit of their clients. They have a rich file of case histories that they can draw upon to identify winning strategies for clients. With their 85-year history of advocating for creditors’ rights, they are completely familiar with collection law and recognized as leaders in the collection industry.
- Strong litigation skills — The experienced attorneys at Relin, Goldstein & Crane, LLP have a strong record of practical experience in the courtroom. They use mediation and arbitration to achieve clients’ goals when possible, but are completely comfortable going to trial to get results. They practice in state and federal courts.
- Focus on results — Relin, Goldstein & Crane, LLP has been focused on delivering results for clients for 85 years. Many clients have been with them for decades because of their successful track record of recovering money while upholding the highest ethical standards. The firm enjoys a healthy growth rate on the strength of its lawyers’ outstanding reputation for professionalism and results.
Relin, Goldstein & Crane, LLP handles commercial and retail collections, creditor bankruptcy, residential foreclosure and civil litigation cases:
- Commercial and retail collections — The firm represents clients in all stages of the collections process, including letters, judgments, the enforcement of judgments, liquidation of assets and litigation.
- Creditor bankruptcy — Relin, Goldstein & Crane, LLP represents creditors in Chapters 7, 11 and 13 bankruptcies and advises clients of their rights in cases of secured and unsecured debt. They also advise and assist clients with rights and remedies during and after a declaration of bankruptcy.
- Mortgage foreclosure — The firm’s practice includes representation for creditors in cases of foreclosure, mortgage modifications, short sale and deeds in lieu of foreclosure.
- Civil litigation — Relin, Goldstein & Crane, LLP handles litigation in foreclosure, collection and bankruptcy cases when that is necessary to get results for clients.
Contact a New York creditors’ rights law firm to schedule a consultation today
Call Relin, Goldstein & Crane, LLP at 888-984-2351 to schedule an appointment. Let the attorneys of Relin, Goldstein & Crane, LLP put their skills and experience to work for you.